At heart an aesthetic life framer and on paper an editorial/fine art photographer.
- Accredited with over 30 curations in several exhibitions and galleries worldwide; the US, Europe, and the Middle East.
- Two solo Exhibitions in 2015 – Community Service Association (CSA) – Egypt – Clectic Open Kitchen – Spain
- Three solo Exhibitions in 2016 – Ginebre Restaurant and Ruzafa38 – Spain – Community Service Association (CSA) – Egypt
- Solo Exhibition 2017 – Osana Family Wellness – Egypt
- Solo Exhibition 2017 – Art Se7en – Egypt
- Fifteen honorable mentions, ten – IPA-International Photo Awards, three – Monochrome Awards, the AN/T Gallery, and Paris PX3
- Several published images in gallery and themed exhibition catalogues and competition photo books.
- Attendee for the Magnum Professional Practice Weekend – Lodz, Poland 6th & 7th June 2014.
An image displayed digitally at the Louvre, Silver Prize winner at the Prix de la Photographie Paris PX3, Finalist Third at La Grande Photo, and Second place winner at The Motif Collective